As with all arts, the culinary field is a combination of inherent talent and acquired skills. If you have the passion for creating memorable culinary experiences, join us and let us mold your craft to turn your dream into a career.
- Applicants must be 18 or older.
- 12 years of schooling completed.
- A letter of motivation (250 words) written in English with the reason behind choosing to study culinary arts at RACA.
- An official copy of your high school diploma or equivalent; Non-Tawjihi high school diploma must be validated by the Ministry of Education.
- A completion of medical report.
- Copy of Military book (for Male Jordanians only).
- TOEFL minimum score 500 OR IELTS (Academic Modules) with minimum overall band of 5.0
- Applicants who have studied outside of Jordan are also required to provide the following:
- Complete information in English about the school or college with an explanation of the grading system.
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher or guidance counselor
- A completed application form with all pertinent attachments and an application fee of JOD 25.
- Students who studied and passed IB, IGCSE or SAT needs to provide us with a proof to be exempted from the TOEFL or IELTS requirement.
*Click Here for the Enrollment Application and the supporting documents.