The Royal Academy of Culinary Arts is able to offer scholarships within the limited funds available to students with financial difficulties.
Basic requirements for RACA scholarship applicants:
- Applicant must have the Jordanian nationality and a national number.
- Pass result in the High school diploma certificate (Tawjihi or equivalent).
- The student should be accepted by the Royal Academy of Culinary Arts for any of its programs.
- Candidate must be able to show his passion to the culinary profession and the personal qualities he has to help him achieve in this career path.
- Student has to be applying for his 1st semester in RACA.
- Student should fill a complete application & provide solid proof of his/her financial need.
- Student should not be utilizing any other kind of sponsorship/student loans from RACA or other parties.
- The student should be committed to accept any conditions of potential sponsors, if they request a commitment period after graduation.
- The student should be committed to the sponsorship continuity conditions set by RACA or potential sponsors.
*Students can apply for scholarships offered by Employment, Technical and Vocational Education Training (E-TVET) Fund. These scholarships cover up to 60% or even 80% of the tuition fees.
* Click here for scholarship application and supporting documents.