· ASSOCIATE MEMBER OF THE NETWORK OF EHL-CERTIFIED SCHOOLS
o In partnership with one of the top Hospitality University in the world – Ecole Hoteliere de Lausanne
- JORDAN MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
- The Royal Academy of Culinary Arts is accredited in Jordan by the Ministry of Higher Education through Al Balq’a Applied University as a Junior College.
- Students who would like their RACA Diploma to be validated by Jordan Ministry of Higher Education must possess a Tawjihi certificate, and pass the additional required subjects and the comprehensive exam, as per Al Balq’a Applied University guidelines.
- Further information can be obtained from the registrar office for those who wish to participate in this program
- UNWTO TedQual Certification System is a certification of a voluntary nature that seeks to facilitate the continual improvement of tourism education, and training and research programs through the definition of a set of standards of quality for tourism education.
- WORLD ASSOCIATION OF CHEFS’ SOCIETIES (WACS)
- The Royal Academy of Culinary Arts has recently been recognized as an approved educational institution by the World Association of Chefs’ Societies. The Worldchefs Recognition of Quality Culinary Education Program has established that the Royal Academy of Culinary Arts meets or exceeds global standards for quality education as established by the Worldchefs Education Committee.